Originally ran as a guest post at Effortless Anthropologie you can check out the original post and this wonderful website here.
Hey Effortless Anthropolgie readers! I'm Ashley over at Spotted on TV and today I wanted to share my love of Hart of Dixie and their love for Anthropologie with you guys!
1. The Anthropologie Shadeflower Dress is my number one choice. I'm a girl who loves sundresses and the color combination makes this one of my favorite dresses that Annabeth has worn this season! You can see my original post on this adorable sundress here.
2. The Anthropologie Peter-Pan Paillettes Sweater comes in as my number two choice. I don't think I can ever pull off the peter pan collar look, but Annabeth pulls off this look wonderfully! You can see my original post on her sweater here.
3. The Anthropologie Tangerine Flicker Dress ranks as my number three choice. I may be also brunette, but I can not pull off orange like Kaitlyn Black. You can see my original post on her bright orange dress here. I also love the necklace that she wears with this dress.
4. The Anthropologie Basque Floral Dress is my number four choice. I'm actually surprised I don't own this piece myself (you may also recognize the dress because Quinn has worn it on Glee). You can see my original post about this fun floral dress here.
5. The Anthropologie Leopardlily Gold Red Floral Patchwork Jacket comes in at number five. I actually didn't recognize this jacket as an Anthropologie piece but I was in love with it! So I actually sent Kaityln Black a tweet to see if there was a small chance she would respond and let me know what store it was from. I was completely surprised and delighted when she actually tweeted me back to let me know that the jacket was from Anthropologie. Check out my original posting about her jacket here.
Click here for more of Anthropologie finds. For more Annabeth's fashion click here.