New Girl: Jess Day Season Two Fashion Roundup
Personality wise I may be more like Jess's New Girl than I care to admit. I may not break into song or have a love of teaching, but I do fall down and run into more objects than I care to admit.... and I may have once dated my roommate. I did end up marrying my roommate so maybe Jess and Nick will have to same happy ending that I did, lets just hope it's not for a few more seasons! Jess is one of the easiest characters to cover. Her wardrobe is 70 percent J.Crew, 15 percent Kate Spade, 5 percent Anthropologie, and 5 percent miscellaneous but super cute items. Don't quote me on the math I was a Journalism major for a very specific reason, it had the least amount of math classes required.
Here are my top 5 favorite Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) outfits in Season Two.
1. Jess's Kate Spade Normandy Colorblock Sleeveless Dress that she wore during Cece's bachelorette party is my favorite New Girl outfit. I'm still tracking it on ebay hoping that one day it'll pop up in my size, and in my prize range. Check out my original posting on this outfit here. (Quinn also wore this dress on Glee).
2. Jess's Kate Spade Striped Leanne Top is my number two pick. Only Jess would play football in a top that cost almost $300, but she does look absolutely adorable doing it! Check out my original post here.
3. Jess's Kate Spade Suzette Jacket. I LOVE this jacket, unfortunately it was sold out by the time this episode aired so I didn't have a shot at owning it. Check out my original post here. Becca also wore this jacket in the opening credits of the cancelled NBC show 1600 Penn.
4. My next favorite pick is not Kate Spade, I promise! It's the Anthropologie Daytripper Dress. I love wrap dresses and I adore the navy/white combo of this dress. Becca also wore this on 1600 Penn, and it made a surprisingly awesome maternity dress! Check out my original post here.
5. Jess's J. Crew Collection Cashmere Polka-Dot Sweater. I actually bought a very similar Old Navy version in blue, and I have gotten tons of compliments! As much as I love summer I'm sad I wont be able to pull this gem out until at least November. Check out my original post here.
Bonus Pick: Jess's Kate Spade Hi 5 Mittens. I had to include these mittens because they made me laugh out loud when I saw them. Check out my original post here.
I'll be posting some of my favorite outfits wore by other TV Characters throughout the summer so don't forget about our site even though all our favorite shows are off the air until September!
Check out more Jess Day outfits here and check out more New Girl outfits, props, and accessories here.