Caroline Forbes is played by actress Candice Accola. In the book series and season one of the TV series Caroline Forbes is easily one of the most annoying characters, but now that we are in season four she is hands down my favorite.
1. Caroline's Anthropologie Aurelian Brocade Dress is my favorite Anthropologie dress worn by Caroilne this year. I'm not usually a huge fan of pastel floral prints but she makes this dress look amazing. Check out my original posting here.
2. Caroline wore the Anthropologie Fustanelle Jacket when working out the details for the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant. I'm always amazed they have so much time for dances and town activities with all the murder sprees that occur in Mystic Falls. The peplum detail is adorable on this jacket. Check out my original posting here.
3. Caroline's Anthropologie Grassland Embroidered Corset is perfect for summer. It is one of those pieces that I will be watching Effortless Anthropologie very closely for so I can snatch it up the second it goes on sale (hopefully it lasts that long). Sorry the image isn't that great she only wore it for a few minutes. Check out my original posting here.
4. Caroline sure loves to rock the blazers and one of my favorites is the Anthropologie Dashes Knit Blazer. Check out my original posting here.
5. Caroline's Anthropologie Swing Peplum Top is one I tried on the stores when it hit the clearance rack, but it never looked quite right on me. Check out my original post here.
Make sure to check out more of The Vampire Diaries Fashion and Anthropologie found on TV.